ATTENTION, APPRAISERS! READ THIS FIRST!
- The Arkansas Approved Continuing and Qualifying Education List (link below) covers all continuing education and qualifying education courses approved by the AALCB*.
*If a course is taken that is not on this list, it may be submitted for individual approval per person. You must send a course completion certificate, timed course outline, and a course description for consideration. If it is an online course, you must submit the IDECC certification. If the course is approved by the AQB, you must submit the CAP approval certification.
- Arkansas appraisers must select from this list for continuing or qualifying education requirements
- Education providers do not submit completion certificates to the Board office on your behalf. The student must submit course completion certificates by mail or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not complete a Zoom/Synchronous/Virtual class if the class is not preapproved by the Board as a classroom class. You may not receive credit for the class. If you have any questions, please call the Board office at 501-296-1843.
AALCB Approved Appraisal Education
Please contact the provider of your choosing, from our list, for the schedule of approved courses along with the cost of those courses.
- CE = Continuing Education; CEE = Continuing Education with Exam; QE = Qualifying Education
- Class = Classroom; LiveWeb = Live Webinar; Online = Online/Asynchronous; Synch = Synchronous
For questions, please contact AALCB at 501-296-1843.
2023 Supervisory Appraiser/Trainee Appraiser Classes
- Initial applications should be mailed along with the application fee to AALCB, 900 W. Capitol, Ste 400, Little Rock AR 72201; accompanying course materials may be submitted via email to email@example.com.
If the course has AQB CAP approval, submission of accompanying course materials will no longer be required… only the application and fee need to be submitted via mail.
- One-time renewal applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Course Approval Application for Providers
Education Application – Instructor
Education Application – Proctor