Seminars and Conferences
Seminars and Conferences
Whether you are employed by a private company, a business owner, or work for a public agency, you and your co-workers can benefit greatly from attending a safety conference. The purpose of these events is to enhance workplace hazard recognition and strengthen a culture of workplace safety, thereby reducing employee injuries and illnesses.
While these conferences are intended for hourly employees, we encourage all companies to also send members of their safety committees, supervisors or managers with safety responsibilities, and any others who might benefit from basic safety training. Nursing home administrators and nurses may also use this training for continuing education purposes.
The registration fee covers lunch and conference materials. Pre-registration is encouraged, as this allows the event organizers to plan accordingly. Cancellations will be accepted until two days prior to the conference and substitutions are permitted.
All major credit cards are accepted.
2021 Construction Virtual Safety Conference
- Arkansas Construction Conference: February 24, 2021
This conference will feature an OSHA Update to be provided by John Wolf, Compliance Assistant, OSHA Little Rock Area Office.
To join this conference virtually on February 24, 2021 at 10:00am [Central Time], click HERE.
Meeting ID: 840 9566 9554 | Passcode: 537584
You can also join by dialing in by location: +1 646 876 9923 US (New York), +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C), +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago), +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose), +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma), +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston).
2021 Workers’ Safety Conferences
- Little Rock/Jacksonville Workers’ Safety Conference: March 24, 2021 | Brochure
- Springdale/Northwest Arkansas Workers’ Safety Conference: August 12, 2021 | Brochure | Registration
- SHARP/VPP Workers’ Safety Conference: September 15, 2021 | Brochure | Registration
- Meet and Greet: September 14, 2021
- Batesville Workers’ Safety Conference: This event has been postponed.
- Blytheville Workers’ Safety Conference: TBA | Brochure -TBA
- Pine Bluff Workers’ Safety Conference: October 19, 2021 (Tentative) | Brochure -TBA
- Hope Workers’ Safety Conference: October 27, 2021 (Tentative) | Brochure -TBA
- Jonesboro Workers’ Safety Conference: November 4, 2021 (Tentative) | Brochure -TBA
- Ashdown/Texarkana Workers’ Safety Conference: Postponed until November. Exact date to be announced.
- Russellville/Dardanelle Workers’ Safety Conference: Cancelled for 2021