Benefits Of The Sharp Program
- Lower injury and workers' compensation rates.
- It helps improve productivity.
- Higher profit margin for the company, so there's more money for employee salaries, facility improvements, etc.
- Recognized as being a good/safe place to work.
- Improves the relationships between employees and management.
- Employees are more involved in safety and health programs and working with other employees on safety in the facility.
- It helps develop a safety culture in your company.
- Insurance renewals are easier and cheaper.
- It improves customer respect.
- It helps encourage companies to develop and maintain a good safety and health program.
- Federal OSHA doesn't conduct general-category inspections.